Monday, December 14, 2009

Sundays



I just love Sundays...it's the one day were all together! We usually wake up to all the kids in the bed playing, then making a yummy breakfast, then getting ready for church. After were refreshed from church we go to my parents for dinner and playing games all night. It really always is the best day of the week!! We got some great pictures of them all in their christmas outfits. I luv dressing everybody up :)

Jaylene luvs matching with Skylee and that's just a bonus for me :)


These guys are my whole life!!








And this man is my whole world!!

3 comments:

  1. your kids are so adorable!! Love the matching!! and I love your sweater where did you get it?? what I can see of it anyway looks so cute! Hope you have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I got my sweater from Costco believe it or not, I luved it so much that I bought it in 2 colors haha.
    p.s. I LUVV your blog, I think I go on everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO Cute!!! she's getting so big and just adorable!

    ReplyDelete