Thursday, April 15, 2010

spring break

our spring break was fun BUT it was windy the WHOLE week!!! the kids played outside on monday and that was it! so we had alot of inside activities to come up with!

we made bird nests

we painted ceramic easter things


we made easter pictures out of foamy things

(like ryder's batman mask- he wore is ALL week)






skylee learned to crawl up stairs


we went over to friends house to make sugar cookies (soo yummy)
(and jaylene lost her 1st top tooth)

other than that we had friends over and i scrapbooked while the kids played games, or wii, or watched movies. it was a GREAT week of fun and relaxation.


(oh and we stayed in our pj's ALOT) :)

































hope everybody else had a fun easter break!

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to have those kinds of weeks that are slow and you get to stay in your jammies! I'm glad you had a good one.
    P.S. Are those not your trolls from the days of yore? I think I recall playing with those back in the day!

    ReplyDelete