Wednesday, November 10, 2010

online shopping addict

ever since i bought my crib and bedding set online i've been a little bit of an addict to online shopping...i've never been a fan and now for some reason i'm obsessed lol.

here are my christmas dresses for this year
skylee's
skylee's jacket.....i'm not doing traditional colors...cuz i've done red, black, and white for the past 5 years lol. so i'm throwing pink in...maybe, haven't decided but this jacket is on sale and it's too cute not to get.
jaylene's dress, again still deciding what color goes over top.


diaper bags
i've looked and looked and i'm still debating
this one is from target....i'm looking for something plain....and not so expensive.....there are bags as much as pypers whole bedding set was...ridiculous lol.


double stroller
i'm gonna need one of these with an 18 month and newborn




that's all for now...i don't own all of these BUT it's definatly a work in progress ;)



3 comments:

  1. Love these and love the top dress is that old navy too?? I have wished I had a baby girl for that pink coat I love it!!! and I too am an addicted online shopper {for great deals only though haha somehow that makes me feel better and free shipping or next too makes me feel alot better too!
    Nice to have the room eh in the van! Good luck with the last 10 weeks and immigration I Hated immigration had my run thoughs on that when we lived in logan!
    Cute stuff anyway! Hang in there! and ps just move here good stuff here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i love it also...but it's from baby gap and was definately NOT on sale lol, but worth it. i keep debating about raymond so if you hear of anything to rent let me know. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...I LOVE the name PYPER! SO cute! I love online shopping too :)

    ReplyDelete