Thursday, March 17, 2011

private

karim came home from work yesterday and has informed me that he wants the blog set to private. i however am still thinking about it cuz it's a lot of work and a pain in the butt lol.

but if i do agree to go private i need to know who reads and who wants to continue to read so i can send you an invitation.

don't be shy :) we all blog stalk lol

11 comments:

  1. i read! and not ashamed of it! i love your blog! private is a pain... but i went because i was getting nasty anonymous comments. so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. monicanicolebell@gmail.com

    i totally stalk you :) your kids are so cute...and i loved your st. patrick's day post with the footprints and everything. you are such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! ya i really don't want to but supposedly on the radio there was a couple cases of kidnapping and the sources were blogs...so karim wants me to....so i'm back and forth. blah! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me!! I love how your kids are always matchy matchy!!
    brooklynquinton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a blog stalker too! I love all the adorable little things you do with your family. It put the biggest smile on my face when I read about your leprechaun adventures!
    katiewood88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm here!
    ashleynicoleshurtz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too! katelynskoien@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read!

    derincahoon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete