Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween...better late than never right?!?!?

Halloween was fun this year, but there were hardly ANY kids out...most people said it was prolly cuz everyone was still sick. My kids went to this one house and it was a cute little old couple...they answered the door and said "we have cancer so if your sick please leave" Don't you think they should have just turned off thier lights and not chance it lol.

Anyways so the kids went trick or treating around our neighborhood and then we got in the car and headed to grandma and grandpa's. My parents always have a special something for my kids, this year it was 2 windmills, my kids loved it. After that Jaylene headed trick or treating with her Bevans' cousins and her Uncle Jeff. He was riding a quad and had all the kids in a trailer behind, it was pretty cute. Can I just say I luv treat time ;)

After all that excitement it was bath, bed and time for mommy and daddy to watch some "24" :)

Jaylene in her super cute Lady bug costume!!

Ryder is obsessed with trains so when we saw this, I thought "how perfect"

And Skylee...this baby is just too cute for words..I didn't get a good one of her seperate so here is one with Jaylene...she was mezmorized with Jaylene's antenna's



1 comment: