Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trouble...

Let me tell you a little story... We were on our way to Lethbridge to pick up some Formula and we pass a cop that has pulled someone else over and he doesn't have his lights on so we were talking about how aren't they supposed to have their lights on when they pull someone over. Not more than a min. later we see lights and HE'S PULLING US OVER!!!! Karim's like I haven't even done anything wrong. So we wait for him to come and ask for his stuff and Karim says what did I do? The cop said well your front head light is out so I looked up your liscence plate when you passed me (while he was with the other guy) Ok...so why he looked Karim up HIS LISCENCE HAS BEEN EXPIRED SINCE MAY!!!! In Mexico you never have to renew it so he had no clue! So the cop starts asking for my information so he could look me up (I didn't have my wallet with me) He told us that he'll look me up so I can drive or he'll tow the car. WE LIVE 45 MIN AWAY! Ok so he looks up my info and come back with a $230.00 ticket and let's me know that I can drive now! Oh well that's great except one BIG PROBLEM, I don't drive stick! We were pulled over right by a red light and I had to try and get off the side of the road, just to stop at the red light, then to try and go again with a TON OF CARS BEHIND ME (all while the cop was right behind me) Let me tell ya it was not FUN!!! So the end of the story was that we got to the store and I made him drive. Ya I know i'm horrible but i'd rather do that then to try and drive in the city cuz seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment