since it's general conference next sunday we wore easter outfits this sunday. i love easter time!!! we had a great sunday, we don't go to church until 1 so we just hang out together in the morning and after church we eat, then hang out some more, it's the best day of the week :)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




so cute!! I made the wrong decision obviously and thought I'd wait till after easter guess I was the only one thinking that ha ha! Cause the cute little kids who had easter clothes on yesterday sure looked cute~! Oh well Love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteAww you guys are so cute! We used to mock our mom about making us match but now I totally see why people do it! I can't wait to have more kids so I can make them match!! lol don't tell my mom I said that! ha ha
ReplyDeletewe got that same dress for brooklyn except it was purple!!! SO cute!! i love it! i tried taking pictures but when i get the camera out she stops smililng and just wants the camera to eat it... anyways these pictures are great! i love them! so cute!
ReplyDelete