Monday, March 15, 2010

learning to crawl

skylee is so funny, none of my other babies did this and i just think its too cute, she's been doing this for about 10 days so far and she somehow gets to where she needs to go, but doesn't actually crawl




she was sad that i was just staring at her while she was upset lol   p.s. how cute is that sad face

she has the funniest faces...i call this the cheese one, check out every pic, she has a different face in all of them hahaha, we luv this girl

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I was a little behind! Skylee is so stinking cute! Her faces are hilarious too. And the crawling method! Haha! Love it. I'm glad I got to finally see her in person.

    Happy birthday to Uncle Dale. He really is such and awesome person. I sure love him!

    Your kids are as cute as ever and I'm glad Jaylene is such a good helper. It makes life so much easier, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is dang cute. i love her little faces ... every single one.

    ReplyDelete