Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i guess it's time


i guess i better announce it haha....

we're having another baby....was it planned....of course not!!

i didn't want to tell anybody until we found out the sex....well that was going just fine (because i'm so fat anyways) BUT now it physically hurts to wear normal pants and i know people are asking themselves if i am but to shy to ask so here it is....the cat's out of the bag!

i knew my parents were guessing but they wouldn't say anything to me until i told them....and of course my sweet mom made me feel better about it by always being positive and reminding me to take each sweet spirit as it comes (my siblings and i were all adopted)
 cause you never know what the future holds and that maybe in a few years something might happen and i won't be able to get preg.

you see, announcing that i'm pregnant has never been an exciting, fun thing to do for me, so i've always felt nervous about it. jaylene- well obviously i was 16 need i say more.... ryder- jason and i had so many problems and drama that the last thing anybody wanted was a baby brought into that.... baby i miscarried- i got pregnant right after we were married and well with skylee, we were excited but my sister had just announced that she was prego and i didn't want to take away from her.... but i wouldn't trade any of it!

so ya, i'm just week shy of 5 months, and i'm due in january...my babies will be 18 months apart....and right when my hubby is supposed to be starting school. GREAT! oh and moving into a new place....lol

but all in all i am excited too.....skylee is just so perfect and so good that i've been baby hungary since she was like 2 months haha

my ultrasound is on sept 2...and we plan on finding out so i'll be sure to get back with the gender.

9 comments:

  1. Karlene! I'm so excited for you, even though it wasn't planned. Skylee is adorable...you need to have lots more babies like her! All of your kids are so cute and you and Karim will be great parents to a 4th as well. I hope you are feeling okay and able to get some rest once school starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thats so exciting congrats!!! Your kids are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhi screamed out loud with excitiment when i read this!!!!!!!!!!! congratuations!!!! i'm so so so so happy for you!!! how are you feeling?!? when do you find out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karlene! That is so fantastic! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
    I know how scary it is thinking that your baby is still a baby and your going to add another one! Thankfully Skylee is so perfect and you are such a great mom that it will be great. I bawled numerous times when I was pregnant with Jensen because I was so not ready, but he is definitely one of the best things that has ever come into my life! I'm sure you'll feel the same about this one. I can't wait to hear what you are having! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA.... i am crying now... at work.. I didnt know this and i am going to be thinking about it all night... congrats lady... your children are beautiful and you are a hot prego lady! cant wait for the sex... what ever it is i will gladly welcome it into my favortie children club... love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am horrified with you! I can't believe you didn't tell me! Even worse, I am completely clueless and didn't even suspect or notice! What a completely unobservant sister I am.... How fun though a baby is always a blessing no matter how it comes about! Love ya... (and your really not that fat, looser!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats that is so exciting!! Happy for you guys! and look how cute your kids are holding that sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Karlene & Karim! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! And i love the picture...you have the cutest kids ever.

    ReplyDelete