Thursday, August 12, 2010

summer so far... and a little ranting

Well as you can see my blog is fixed because of the wonderful lady over at Cloverlane. So thanks to her :)





Lately I have been feeling like I have no meaning…like it’s hard to explain and of course my kids are my everything and they are my meaning, but I just feel like my life is in a rut! Were living at my parents right now to save for when we go to school in a few months and don’t get me wrong it’s been great, my parents are wonderful…but it’s not the same as having your own home and space. I miss my stuff, and my life is off schedule (and I’m a big schedule person)

I know that our life has started but I just feel like it’s at a standstill and were not going anywhere…i think it will be much better when we get karims papers, move to Lethbridge, and start school, all which will hopefully happen in the next few months. Then I will know what our life will consist of every day…

I also feel like the worst parent….every day my kids ask me “are we going on a holiday“…well we have no where to go and we have no money to go anywhere with. We have family that we could visit but they are in the states and Karim can’t cross the border until his papers come…so I’m not going to go without them. But ya I’m just ranting lol….good thing my kids’ other family is going camping for the week next week so they will be able to go with them and have fun.

So all you moms out there….what are some fun things that you do with your kids in the summer to occupy the days???

We do the regular stuff, go to the park, go swimming, and play in the sprinkler….my mom also likes to take my older 2 to the library which they love.

I just need some fun ideas before our summer is over. (which I’m counting down the days because I love fall and school and schedules lol)

*plus on the 20th is Skylee’s check-up in Calgary with her surgeon so after that we are going school clothes shopping which I. LOVE. TO. DO.



Anyways thanks for listening to all my ranting and raving :) here are some fun pictures of summer.

(we went to the parade)

(jaylene was very good at getting candy- it was a little pathetic that the GROWN lady sitting beside us was running after the candy and LITERALLY took one right in front of ryder as he was bending down to pick it up, it's one thing if she was helping her kids BUT she was single with her own little actually big ziploc bag for "her stash" as we heard her announce....really lady???)
 
the kids were playing in the pool and so karim decided to surprise them with ice cold water from the hose...well as soon as skylee saw that she was in love...she was so intent on grabbing it with her little hands....it was pretty cute.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
then of course it turned into a game
 
 
(we did swimming lessons this year again, and of course they loved that)
 
ryder's was really just a half hour of playing, they don't learn anything.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(we went to the circus here in cardston and the kids had fun but it wasn't as good as lethbridge...it's the same people from the states BUT the elephants and animals were stuck at the border....SO it was just girls doing the poles and ropes and the clown.)
 
(we do alot of playing on the tramp with the sprinkler)
(skylee likes to watch....actually wishing she could be one there with
them)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(we learned to play some mini golf)
 
(and when we got sick of that we just decided to eat it- don't worry it's WAY to big for her to choke)
 
(and of course you can't forget movie nights in the living room)
 

1 comment:

  1. so glad you finally got things figured out I can't find the old templetes again! I wish they wouldn't change things all the time! SO excited for school to start I'm kind of done with summer Kolt is in the british soccer camp this week then we are going camping one last time before school starts as for other things same old! Great pics hopefully the next few months will go by fast!! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete