Wednesday, February 6, 2013

14 days... part 1

on february 1st i woke up to flowers on the table with a note that said "happy february" this isn't out of the ordinary, besides loving them and having them make me smile i didn't think much about it. 


february 2nd was the relief society broadcast and it was amazing and uplifting and just great! they did awesome! when i got home karim had to hurry off to the university for some lab thing.... on his way out he told me to look at my computer. he had made me a slide show of some pictures of us and me with the kids ect. the song playing to the slide show was "little things" by one direction (cutest!!!!) here's the lyrics, if you haven't heard it, youtube it, it's sooo cute!


Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 
But bear this mind it was meant to be 
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, 
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs 
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But i'll love them endlessly 

(Chorus)
I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth 
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to 
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that i keep 
Though it makes no sense to me 

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape 
You never want to know how much you weigh 
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But 

You're perfect to me 

I won't let this little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as i love you 
You'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 
If i let you know, i'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh

I've just let these little things slips out of my mouth 
'Cause it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to 
And i'm in love with you (all these little things) 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 
but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to 
I'm in love with you, and all your little things.


february 3rd he had  a box of "3" lindor heart chocolates on the dishwasher



february 4th he handed me this cute card that said the sweetest things inside


february 5th after he got home from school and went to go get the kids i noticed a note, on the counter beside the sink. under the note was a $2"5" gift certificate to dominos pizza and more chocolates

 

i love him! 

can't wait to see what else he has in store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment